Section 18(2) of Public Act 94 of 1979, the "State School Aid Act", has been amended, and requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after the district’s board adopts its annual operating budget or a revision to the budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we use the resources made available to us.
Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
• Because our staff is provided by third-party vendors, there is no bargaining agreement.
• Because our staff is provided by third-party vendors, we do not sponsor health care plans.
• Because our staff is provided by third-party vendors, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
Michigan Online School
Pay History Detail for 2018
Employee Salary Paid in 2018: $67,291.73
Life Insurance: $0
Long Term Disability: $0
• Association Dues - The school paid no dues in 2017-18.
• Lobbying Costs- The school paid no district lobbying costs in 2017-18.
• The school did not have credit cards in 2017-18
• Out of State Travel - The school had no out of state travel to report in 2017-18.
• Teacher Evaluation and Postings and Assurances
• Administrator Evaluation Posting and Assurances
Enrollment shall be limited to 714 students per grade for the grades 6-12 educational program offered by the school, provided however that the school shall be permitted to enroll all eligible applicants until the school-wide enrollment limit of 5,000 students is reached.